Diffstat (limited to 'libresourceqt/include/qt4/policy/resource-set.h')
1 files changed, 10 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/libresourceqt/include/qt4/policy/resource-set.h b/libresourceqt/include/qt4/policy/resource-set.h
index fbf8bd8..a36254d 100644
@@ -104,6 +104,10 @@ USA.
* So it is important that you connect to it.
* To modify the properties of the resources you can use the ResourcePolicy::ResourceSet::resource() method.
+ * \section see_devel_doc See Also
+ * For a more detailed guide see the
+ * <a href="https://projects.maemo.org/mediawiki/index.php/Maemo_Developer_Guide/Developing_Harmattan_applications/Application_policy_guidelines">Application policy guidelines</a>.
@@ -287,6 +291,12 @@ signals:
+ * This signal is emited when the manager releases our acquired resources,
+ * so that we have to acquire them again when the user wishes to interact
+ * with us.
+ void resourcesReleasedByManager();
* This signal is emitted when some other program with a higher priority
* supersedes us, and as a result we loose (some of) our resources.
* It is very important to connect to this signal as it is signaling when